I know sometimes I forget myself and talk at a higher volume than I should.
These times are usually associated with alcohol or a subject I feel strongly about. Or both.
But for the most part, I'd like to think I speak at a volume that is acceptable to the majority.
Which is why when I now come across someone that shouts at me instead of talking to me, I find myself cringing and taking a few steps backwards.
I can't stand it.
Unless we're in a place with ear-splitting music or other such detriments to the audibility of one's voice, I see no reason for the shouting.
It seems perfectly logical to me that there should be no shouting.
Either that or I'm getting old and cranky.
2 comments:
....oh you are funny. Isn't 'but my whole family shouts' a good excuse?
You know, I think I may have heard that one before.. hehe. And no, it's not!
Post a Comment