Sunday, November 8, 2009

The vicious circle of want

It's the whole Mars-Venus thing again... isn't it always?!

If men want something, they are able to express themselves pretty easily.
I want - therefore I should get.

Somehow the vast majority of women aren't able to articulate this particularly well.
I want, but I want you to want to do whatever the hell it is that is the subject of the argument. Doing something just because I want you to do it is just not good enough; it's the intent that matters. Do you want to do it, or are you doing it just because I want you to do it?

Besides the obvious difference in complexity of one sentence versus four, what on earth is wrong with the female mind?

Simplicity in articulation... that's what I want!

2 comments:

a bohemian earthling !!! said...

I assumed I could add a comment....hence just this.....that I don't have to discuss or rather try to discuss this.....coz I guess I know what prompted this.....but I may be completely off track....
nwaz keep posting.....its great to go through this....

PV said...

Yes you can add a comment, but since it was a conversation with my brother that prompted this, I think you are definitely waaaay off track about knowing what was behind this post! :)