Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Internet so Wonderful

I'm not the world's best when it comes to handling technology and all the implications that come with using the Internet. I have no idea how to write HTML code. Heck, I don't even know what it is! I don't know how to use the iPhone or any of its million applications, and on really bad days, I don't even know how to adjust my Facebook settings!

But I love Google. Google has relatively simple, easy-to-use stuff that even technology dummies like myself can use and understand.

For example, Google Analytics is a wonderful thing.

It tells me when someone from a random city like Atlanta, Georgia is on my blog, which posts they were looking at, on which day and for how much time.

Brilliant stuff, really. Kudos to Google.

3 comments:

Alisha Coelho said...

somewhere nadine's head is exploding and she's telling the guys in Hyderabad to send you a goodie bag :)

PV said...

Hahaha, I can just imagine! :) I do bring such sunshine to lives!

PV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.